International South African Divorce

Guide to divorce

Are you a South African married couple living abroad needing to divorce? Do you need to get divorced from abroad? Perhaps you own property or have a child in South Africa that needs to be protected? You may have a lot of questions about the process and costs of getting divorced under your unique international circumstances.

We can help you.

International divorce South Africa

The international South African divorce process merely requires one of you to be available in South Africa, who can accept service of a divorce summons, and appear at court within a week or two.

There is no need for a protracted, expensive process.

Learn more about how we can assist you efficiently and cost effectively:-

We assist clients globally, including but not limited to couples in Canada, the USA, and Australia and others.

Contact us today to find out if we can assist you in the relevant country.

For more about how to start a divorce click here.

And for what to think about in the first 72 hours of divorce click here.

For more about our approach to divorce click here.

Finally, for our free guide to divorce, you can download it here: SD Law Guide to Divorce.

Contact Attorney Simon Dippenaar now for help with your international divorce. He or one of his divorce lawyers will immediately contact you back to assess your needs for free.

Related reading:-

Previous post:
Next post:

The information on this website is provided to assist the reader with a general understanding of the law. While we believe the information to be factually accurate, and have taken care in our preparation of these pages, these articles cannot and do not take individual circumstances into account and are not a substitute for personal legal advice. If you have a legal matter that concerns you, please consult a qualified attorney. Simon Dippenaar & Associates takes no responsibility for any action you may take as a result of reading the information contained herein (or the consequences thereof), in the absence of professional legal advice.

Need legal assistance?

Request a free call back